TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GeneralThe following terms and conditions apply to all orders received either online, by email, telephone or post, unless otherwise stated. The placement of an order through these methods indicates the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- OwnershipOwnership of goods will be subject to the original purchaser only. Digital Daffodil, the product manufacturers and/or their agents will only communicate with the original purchaser with respect to warranty, after-sales support, returns and customer services.
- ProductsProduct images, descriptions and specifications on this website are provided by us or our product manufacturers and are for the sole purpose of giving general descriptions of the goods. We reserve the right to change the specification of products, add new products and remove products from the website without notice. Purchasers are entitled to return purchased goods to us if the products they receive do not conform to the specification relating to the products advertised on our website.
- WarrantyAll goods supplied are covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty with a UK or European return and repair address. Please read the warranty terms carefully after receiving the product and register with us, the product manufacturer or an agent of the manufacturer should the terms require you to do so.
Customers should send faulty products back to us or to agents of the manufacturer for repair or replacement. If the fault is deemed un-repairable or there has been a major component failure, we will send a replacement, which may be either new or reconditioned to working condition. If the product is not repairable and is no longer available in stock or the manufacturer has ceased production, then an alternative model with equal or higher specifications will be offered. We may recommend that you consider accepting an upgraded model of your product and pay the difference of prices between the two models. In the case that you do not wish to accept our offer, we will then refund a proportion of the cost you paid to the product for the remaining time of the warranty period.
Please note that the manufacturer’s warranty will not apply to any misuse, excessive wear and tear or commercial use. Please note that if repairs are undertaken by anyone other than the manufacturer or an authorised agent, the warranty will be void.
- PricesAll prices include UK VAT and are subject to stock availability. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received from our suppliers, we reserve the right to not process your order and have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the order has been confirmed. In this event Digital Daffodil will contact you with the correct price for the good(s) and you then have the option to proceed at this updated price. If your credit/debit card has been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a refund to your credit/debit card.
- PaymentPayments can be made using all major credit/debit cards online, online bank transfer or PayPal.
You need to provide us with your billing and delivery address. For credit or debit card payments, your billing address must match that held by your credit or debit card company. Any incorrect information given may cause delays in processing your order.
Your order will only be processed after the payment has cleared.
- DispatchWe aim to dispatch all goods on the same working day providing the payment has cleared before 2:00pm. Any orders placed or payments clearing after 2:00pm will be dispatched the following working day. Orders placed in the evenings and weekends will be processed the next working day.
If in the unlikely case the product you have selected is not available at the time of placing your order, you will be contacted the same or next working day. We will let you know the estimated delivery time and you will have option to cancel the order without any obligation and we will refund the payment in full.
- DeliveryThe goods will be delivered via a national postal/courier service such as Royal Mail, Interlink, DHL and UPS. It will usually be delivered to your UK address on the next working day after being dispatched. Deliveries to mainland Europe may take 2-5 working days.
Upon receipt of the goods you are responsible for checking that the order is complete and un-damaged. You should check the goods carefully for any visible damage before you accept the delivery. Should there be any damage to the goods at the point of delivery, you have the right to refuse the goods and let the delivery service know the reason(s) of refusal. Upon accepting delivery, you accept that the order is complete.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order. If you are not available to receive the delivery at the time the delivery arrives, a family member, neighbour, friend or colleague may accept the delivery on your behalf, in this case advise the person accepting the delivery to check that the goods being accepted in accordance to the above terms.
If you are not at home at the time of delivery, a card with contact details of the delivery company will be left at your home informing you that they have attempted to deliver the Goods. You can normally choose to telephone the delivery company to make an arrangement for a redelivery or you can collect the goods at their local office or depot.
Please note that if you do not contact the delivery company within 5 days of the initial delivery attempt they may return the goods to us. A return charge may be assigned to us which can be up to twice the delivery cost. In the case of this event, we reserve the right to ask the customer to pay the return charge plus the additional cost for redelivery before we re-dispatch the item to you.
- Return PolicyGovernment Distance Selling Regulations grant customers a statutory right to cancel a purchase order or return unused goods to the seller within a cool-off period of 7 working days. As a customer of Digital Daffodil, you are entitled to return the goods to us if you change your mind within 30 days after the delivery.
If the goods arrive in a faulty condition, you can return them to us for a replacement or refund within 30 days.
All such goods must be returned in their new condition, complete with all the accessories along with the original packaging. Please note that goods which do not comply with this condition may not be refunded.
Please note that the goods may not be returned to us if purchased in a clearance deal unless faulty.
- Return ProceduresBefore sending the goods to us, you will need to contact us by either email or telephone for pre-consent. If your request to return the goods is considered valid, we will email you a copy of our Goods Return Form along with a reference number.
You will then need to complete the Goods Return Form and post it back to us together with the Goods you are returning.
Please note that if you send the Goods back to us without our authorisation, the goods returned are not in their original condition, or you return a faulty product but no fault is detected after examination by our engineers, we will send the returned goods back to you with an administration and delivery charge plus an examination fee where applicable.
- Money Back GuaranteeIf you return the goods to us due to a fault within 30 days and request a refund, you will receive a full refund from us within 5 working days. If you return the goods to us due to a fault after 30 days, we will process the return based on the conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty and may not be able to provide a refund.
If you are returning the goods to us because you have changed your mind within 30 days, you will receive a refund for the product price excluding the postage & packaging costs as long as the item returned is unused and with all accessories. You will receive a refund from us within 10 working days.
We will refund your return costs up to Royal Mail 2nd Class standard delivery costs, if you received an incorrect item, a damaged item or a defected item.
- LiabilityWe shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control, which may include, but not limited to, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, storms or national emergencies.
- OthersThe Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The Terms and Conditions stated in this document may be subject to change without notice. Please check the Terms and Conditions before you confirm your order.
Please contact us by email or telephone if you wish to place an order with delivery address of PO Box, BFPO Box or outside of the United Kingdom.